Man, I gotta bad case of the tireds today. I need some of Meg's wake me up juice!
Best of luck to you Porthos! It sounds exciting! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Printable View
Man, I gotta bad case of the tireds today. I need some of Meg's wake me up juice!
Best of luck to you Porthos! It sounds exciting! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Morning All.
Hey Street worm, are you Tablehead on the spawn board?
Here's a NORMAL juice andy, it should still help a bit. http://www.cateringforsydney.com.au/...shot-juice.jpg
Well, after Guyver talking about circumcision, I know I'm in the right coffee house.
Gimme one of those real mugs of coffee, not those teacups you try and charge $4 for as a "latte grande mocha." Oh, and some real sugar, Atkins be damned to hell.
Well hello Chetmeister! Long time!
Morning all. BIG @SS coke please. And then I'm gonna run out to Chick-fil-a for a biscuit.... a bacon biscuit. It's a Southern thing - doubt you've got 'em in the store. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Good luck to you Porthos! But having heard a few of your songs, the luck you need won't be talent related because you've more than got that covered! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] So I'll concentrate on hoping the "right people" are there and take proper notice!
Guyver, I'm sure the little guy will be A-OK! You should take him in wearing his Spawn jersey. [img]wink.gif[/img] I'll keep a good thought. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 21, 2004 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>
Is that strong enough Chet?
[img]wink.gif[/img]
http://eric.gauthier.net/pics/coffee.jpg
I'll be back in 30 miutes guys
Now I'm worried. If that's what comes out of Andyman's shorts, I think we need to use a different filter.
And speaking of the man named Andy, I have a new set of weird blinking lights from the dollar store, if you need some push-on four-color blinkers...
Morning all......... it's 9:15 AM and already we're having a thunderstorm here. Doom and gloom, you gotta love it.